By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Al-Mujaddid 24Al-Mujaddid 24
  • সর্বশেষ
  • জাতীয়
  • রাজনীতি
  • ধর্ম
    • সারাদেশ
    • ঈমান
    • ইবাদাত
    • আকীদা
    • আখিরাত
    • ইতিহাস
    • ফিকহ
  • সারাদেশ
  • বিশ্ব
  • শিক্ষা
  • খেলা
  • বাণিজ্য
  • আন্তর্জাতিক
Search
Health
  • সর্বশেষ
  • জাতীয়
  • রাজনীতি
  • ধর্ম
    • সারাদেশ
    • ঈমান
    • ইবাদাত
    • আকীদা
    • আখিরাত
    • ইতিহাস
    • ফিকহ
  • সারাদেশ
  • বিশ্ব
  • শিক্ষা
  • খেলা
  • বাণিজ্য
  • আন্তর্জাতিক
  • Contact
  • Blog
  • Complaint
  • Advertise
© ২০২৫ Al-Mujaddid 24 | সর্বস্বত্ব স্বত্বাধিকার সংরক্ষিত
Reading: US special forces enter Iran in search of missing pilot
Share
Sign In
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Al-Mujaddid 24Al-Mujaddid 24
Font ResizerAa
Search
  • সর্বশেষ
  • জাতীয়
  • রাজনীতি
  • ধর্ম
    • সারাদেশ
    • ঈমান
    • ইবাদাত
    • আকীদা
    • আখিরাত
    • ইতিহাস
    • ফিকহ
  • সারাদেশ
  • বিশ্ব
  • শিক্ষা
  • খেলা
  • বাণিজ্য
  • আন্তর্জাতিক
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
  • Contact
  • Blog
  • Complaint
  • Advertise
© ২০২৫ Al-Mujaddid 24 | সর্বস্বত্ব স্বত্বাধিকার সংরক্ষিত
Al-Mujaddid 24 > Blog > বিশ্ব > US special forces enter Iran in search of missing pilot
বিশ্ব

US special forces enter Iran in search of missing pilot

Rezaul Karim
Last updated: April 4, 2026 7:32 am
Rezaul Karim
Share
Oplus_131072
SHARE

One of the two crew members of a U.S. warplane shot down by Iran remains missing. According to the British newspaper The Telegraph, U.S. special forces reportedly entered Iran late Friday (April 3, local time) in an effort to locate the missing airman. However, as of the time of writing, neither U.S. nor Iranian military officials have officially confirmed this report.
Earlier that day, Iran claimed it had downed a U.S. F-15 fighter jet within its airspace. This marks the first reported destruction of a U.S. warplane by Iranian forces since the conflict began on February 28. Following the incident, both Iran and the United States launched efforts to find the two crew members.
After the crash, a rescue mission involving two U.S. military helicopters and a low-flying aerial refueling aircraft was carried out. One of the crew members was successfully rescued during the operation. Reports indicate that the rescue team came under light weapons fire while conducting the mission.
Officials said both helicopters sustained damage from the attack. One of them was seen emitting smoke while returning through Iraqi airspace, though both aircraft ultimately managed to land safely.
As of Friday night, the second U.S. airman remained unaccounted for. Meanwhile, footage broadcast on Iranian state media showed local militia groups searching various areas in an effort to locate him. A reward of approximately $60,000 has reportedly been offered for his capture.
In a separate development the same night, another U.S. A-10 Warthog was reported to have crashed near the Strait of Hormuz. U.S. officials confirmed that the pilot of that aircraft has been rescued.
When asked what actions might be taken if harm comes to the missing airman, U.S. President Donald Trump declined to comment. In an interview, he said, “I cannot say anything on this matter, as we hope such a situation does not occur.”

You Might Also Like

Who is responsible for the Iran war? A new twist in Trump’s speech

‘Delusions of a madman’: US politicians strongly criticize Trump’s indecent threats

Al Jazeera report: The impact of war thousands of miles away on South Asian agriculture

Plans to tax the Strait of Hormuz: Iran’s new strategy raises concerns around the world

ভারত বাংলাদেশের দিকে কুদৃষ্টি দিলে পাকিস্তানের মিসাইল জবাব দেবে: পাকিস্তানের রাজনীতিবিদ

Sign Up For Daily Newsletter

Be keep up! Get the latest breaking news delivered straight to your inbox.
[mc4wp_form]
By signing up, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Share This Article
Facebook Copy Link Print
Share
Previous Article নিখোঁজ পাইলটের সন্ধানে ইরানে প্রবেশ করল মার্কিন বিশেষ বাহিনী
Next Article প্রতিরক্ষা সচিব হেগসেথ বলছেন, মার্কিন সেনারা ‘যিশুর জন্য লড়ছেন’; পোপ বলছেন, না

Stay Connected

248.1kLike
69.1kFollow
134kPin
54.3kFollow
banner banner
Create an Amazing Newspaper
Discover thousands of options, easy to customize layouts, one-click to import demo and much more.
Learn More

নতুন ব্লগ পড়ুন

Possibility of a ceasefire in the Middle East, Tehran’s new proposal to the United States
বিশ্ব
India’s central government is taking control of some key sections of highways near the ‘Chicken’s Neck’ corridor
বিশ্ব
মধ্যপ্রাচ্যে যুদ্ধবিরতির সম্ভাবনা, যুক্তরাষ্ট্রের কাছে তেহরানের নতুন প্রস্তাব
আন্তর্জাতিক
ভূগর্ভস্থ ক্ষেপণাস্ত্র ঘাঁটি সক্রিয় করল ইরান, বাড়ছে আঞ্চলিক উদ্বেগ
আন্তর্জাতিক

You Might also Like

বিশ্ব

Trump threatens to ‘wipe Iran off the face of the earth’

Rezaul Karim
Rezaul Karim
1 Min Read
বিশ্ব

The British lost their dominance in the Suez Crisis, is Trump on the same path in Hormuz?

Rezaul Karim
Rezaul Karim
8 Min Read
বিশ্ব

Defense Secretary Hegseth says US troops are ‘fighting for Jesus’; Pope says no

Rezaul Karim
Rezaul Karim
3 Min Read
Al-Mujaddid 24Al-Mujaddid 24
Follow US
© ২০২৫ Al-Mujaddid 24 | সর্বস্বত্ব স্বত্বাধিকার সংরক্ষিত
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?

Not a member? Sign Up